Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello BBQ Family!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Growed me up some nigh onto Excelsior Springs, when I was a younger man...

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit.

Leave a comment:

• willxfmr
    replied
    Welcome from Wisconsin. Glad you could join us!

Leave a comment:

• Texas Larry
    replied
    Welcome from south Texas!

Leave a comment:

• jharner
    replied
    Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ

Leave a comment:

• STEbbq
    replied
    Welcome from Chicagoland!

Which Lang?

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Welcome from Colorado ...

Leave a comment:

• Sunset Ridge Q
    started a topic Hello BBQ Family!

Hello BBQ Family!

Me and my husband love everything BBQ! We are from the wonderful state of Missouri! I love to grill and grill at least 3 times per week! Even in the winter! Last week I smoked ribs in 5 degree temps, took lots of wood but we got it done! I have enjoyed reading everyone's posts and love the knowledge being shared! We recently purchased a Lang, and cant wait for this summer when it's ready for pick up in GA! Cook on everybody! No matter what your choice of grill is!! Good eats all around!!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here