Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello BBQ Family!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob Johnston
    replied
    Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!

Leave a comment:

• bbqLuv
    replied
    Missouri! The only state that did not surrender in the Civil War.
    Hello from NW Oregon
    May all your grilling pair well with PBR.

Leave a comment:

• Sam6687
    replied
    Welcome from Almost Heaven West Virginia.

Leave a comment:

• Blues1
    replied
    Welcome from South Carolina!

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    commented on 's reply
    ooops. fixed

• HawkerXP
    commented on 's reply
    Now I'm sure I needn't tell you this being you're from the "Show Me State" but we need pictures. Pictures of your dog, cat, sunrise, sunsets, cooks, cookers...........we can already see the husband you can skip him...
    Last edited by HawkerXP; February 25, 2021, 07:34 AM.

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Welcome to the Pt!

Leave a comment:

• Panhead John
    replied
    Welcome to the family from Texas! We’re glad you joined us. It’s common knowledge Lang smokers are best broke in, in Texas. Specifically the Houston area. In the owners manual, I’m pretty sure it says that. You might wanna swing by here on your way home with it.

Leave a comment:

• Elton's BBQ
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit!
    Cheers from Norway

Leave a comment:

• Skip
    replied
    Welcome from Minnesota.

Leave a comment:

• Donw
    replied
    Welcome from Maryland

Leave a comment:

• Oakgrovebacon
    replied
    Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    Welcome from Virginia!

Leave a comment:

• Stuey1515
    replied
    Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    replied
    Huntington Beach welcomes you.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here