Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FNG from Northern Indiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FNG from Northern Indiana

Hey,

After perusing this site for the better part of a year, I've decided to take the plunge and join up.

I got into outdoor grilling and smoking oh, about 12 years ago and am finally starting to get pretty decent at it. I did go to the local community college's culinary program a few years before than, and the most important lesson I learned there is that I didn't want to make a career out of cooking. It did give me some decent chops in the kitchen though.

Other than cooking, I'm really into swords and books.

Looking forward to learning even more here!

JeffJ2112, Welcome to the Pit! Glad to have you here.

Comment

welcome!

Comment

You have an awesome Pit Club name!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit JeffJ2112! Glad to have you aboard. Swords eh? How many do you have? And, remind me to stay on your good side

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffJ2112 View Post
            Hey,

After perusing this site for the better part of a year, I've decided to take the plunge and join up.

I got into outdoor grilling and smoking oh, about 12 years ago and am finally starting to get pretty decent at it. I did go to the local community college's culinary program a few years before than, and the most important lesson I learned there is that I didn't want to make a career out of cooking. It did give me some decent chops in the kitchen though.

Other than cooking, I'm really into swords and books.

Looking forward to learning even more here!
            C'mon, not being from the US I can understand the loitering thing sitting back and watching....ummm that looks good. Luckily you have chosen to become a part of a group that have one true passion..BBQ. Welcome and enjoy this is not only a place you you can talk openly but also have the support of hundreds of like minded pitmasters. Welcome

Comment

@Jeff32112, Welcome to the Pit, You are going to have a ball and learn something two! Dan

Comment

@Jeff321112!, Welcome to the Pit! You are going to have a Ball and Learn Something while you're at it, Dan

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here