Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from central Iowa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from central Iowa

Been reading this site for a long time, and got a lot of helpful hints. I started with a water bath smoker, graduated up to an offset, now I'm part of the Pit Barrel club. Just cooked ribs and chicken this weekend, and I think this one is a keeper. Wow, is it easy.

Anyway, joined the Pitmaster club, because of all the information I've gotten from this site. Thanks and keep up the good work!

Jay

Welcome, the PBC is a fun little cooker. I drove through Iowa once for a wedding, it has just as much elevation and corn as they say.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!! Go Hawks!!

Comment

Welcome Aboard Jay

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Jay in Ames!

Since this isn't your first post, perhaps you've already read our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. Good job on your signature.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Huskee.....! Can I ever be ahead of you in this welcome thread? Anyway welcome don't feel isolated as I am writing this message some 10,000 miles away. Welcome and enjoy and engage as this is a portal to much more than BBQ the folks here are kindred soles enjoying the art, the flavour, and the skill of BBQ. Welcome,

Comment

• Danjohnston949
              Danjohnston949 commented
              Editing a comment
              I tried Google this AM to see how many Air Miles from Fargo, ND to Sydney AUS., they said I couldn't get there from here? Dan

Originally posted by PitmasterCowboy View Post
            Huskee.....! Can I ever be ahead of you in this welcome thread?
            Ha ha, we're both quite late on saying hello to some of these folks. You're new here, but what's my excuse?

Comment

• PitmasterCowboy
              PitmasterCowboy commented
              Editing a comment
              Maybe your just comfortable. Be aware of Young Buck Syndrome.

Jay in Ames, welcome to the Pit, Fun and good Info. All in one Package, Dan

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here