Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do New Charcoal Griil need to be 'Conditions"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If your not very familiar with a Weber kettle I personally would do a "dry run" with a full SnS. This way I can figure out the basic air flow and temp controls along with cleaning it out?

Comment

Did the grill come with instructions? or was that left out? Just wondering.
      What they said above.
      Welcome from NW Oregon.
      Happy grilling to you and PBR too.

Comment

• HawkerXP
        HawkerXP commented
        Editing a comment
        I didn't get any instructions with my kettle.
        I'm still trying to figure out where the hopper is and where to plug in the extension cord.

• Max00
        Max00 commented
        Editing a comment
        Should be delivered today. Still waiting.

I agree with everyone else. Don’t overthink it. The kettle is very versatile and will do a good job for you.

Comment

Welcome from California coast

Comment

Welcome, and your assembly sheet, or instruction sheet (user manual) should be in there and it'll say what they recommend, which is essentially what everyone above has said.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here