Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from the Netherlands - happy to be here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from the Netherlands - happy to be here!

Hi all,

Greetings from the Netherlands. I love outdoor cooking on my wever kettle, my kamado or my ooni pizaa oven. I used the site for some time and started to feel like I was stealing so I decided to sign up. Now I find out this great place. Happy to be here!
    Attached Files

Welcome from Chicagoland!

Comment

Welcome the gulf coast of the US. Glad you are here!

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas, USA! We are in a kind of lock down for outdoor cooking because of snow and cold temperatures. Our temperatures would make us seem like wimps to you, but since they only happen every ten years or so we are ill prepared. The priority now is keep warm and keep the water pipes from freezing. We will be past this by next Wednesday and reports of cooking activity will pick up.

Comment

Glad to have you aboard and welcome from Virginia Beach.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome! Heard y'all are finally skating on the canals again! At least, that's what my Dutch wife said.

Comment

Welcome from Tennessee. Glad you are here.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA (USA)!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here