Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member From Tennessee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member From Tennessee

Hello all,

I've been using this site for a couple of years now. This site solidified my choice in smoker ( Rec Tec 680) and grill ( Napolean LEX485). I look forward to learning from the members here and sharing any tricks and tips that I come across.

Welcome to the site fellow Tennessean.

Comment

Welcome, I just talked my friend into a Rec Tec without ever trying one, I need to get on that.

Comment

Welcome Aboard mush

Comment

Belated welcome to The Pit mushinnoshin! How has the RecTec and Napoleon been treating you?

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Why do I keep following Huskee on these welcome threads? Anyway welcome to a place that you have no fear of bullying or intimidation as we all have experienced social behavior that has effected us in some way....except cooking. Welcome

Comment

Thanks everyone. I know it's been a while since I last posted. Lots of OT at work and family situations have kept me busy. I've had the rectec for almost 4 years now and have to say that I love it. I don't fancy myself as a pitmaster. I just want to make good food and the rectec makes that very easy. I had to replace the igniter rod during the winter. Pretty easy task and the customer service at rectec is the best that I have ever delt with. The Napolean has been great as well. My brother liked it so much that he bought one himself. I hope to be on here more in the future and contribute when I can. Take care.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome mushinnoshin

Comment

Welcome aboard mushinnoshin! I'm southeast of Nashville, in Murfreesboro. We're glad you're here and look forward to seeing you around...maybe some photos of your cooks?

Comment

mushinnoshin, Welcome Back to The Pit! You must have Missed Huskee 's Caution Earlier, That Attendance is Mandatory at BBQ Univ?
                      Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan
                      Last edited by Danjohnston949; June 1, 2016, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession.

Comment

Welcome to fun in the pit!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here