Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Wisconsin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FireMan
    commented on 's reply
    Great avatar! Is that the missus with ya?

• FireMan
    commented on 's reply
    I don’t know how long you’ve been usin that avatar, but that is in my top 5. Brings joy every time I see it.

• FireMan
    commented on 's reply
    Panhead John , I hesitated at rubbin it in on Ol’ Richard there, but since we have his blessing...
    We are about improvements!
    Last edited by FireMan; January 24, 2021, 12:46 PM.

• Spinaker
    replied
    Welcome to The Pitmaster club! We are happy to have you here. Thank you for the support.

Leave a comment:

• clb239
    replied
    Welcome from Farmville, Va...

Leave a comment:

• bbqLuv
    replied
    Hello from NW Oregon

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    replied
    Welcome from the California Delta.

Leave a comment:

• Richard Chrz
    commented on 's reply
    Did we ever decide if that was truly a steak, or some sort of beef sloth type of thingy...

• Richard Chrz
    commented on 's reply
    LOL! I’m kind of the cover child of, you can do better then this.. sign up today! 😜

• Panhead John
    replied
    Hi Laura and Welcome From Texas! Here at The Pit, we’re well known for the stupendous quality of some of our cooks, and mind blowing pictures to prove it. Your friend and our good buddy Richard has submitted many over the years. But.....there’s one steak he’s most proud of. Many of us have tried to duplicate his efforts and have failed. Maybe since you know him personally, he’ll share his secrets with you. Enjoy.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Panhead John; January 24, 2021, 10:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Richard Chrz
    commented on 's reply
    Panhead John Lol I am open to that! I laugh at myself everyday, let’s create more laughter!

• Jfrosty27
    replied
    Welcome from the Milwaukee area. Glad to have you with us. Stay warm and smoke/grill on!

Leave a comment:

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    FireMan Should I post that steak picture here? Ya know, just so we can show Laura the improvements he’s made

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Leave a comment:

• Whiskeyman53
    replied
    Welcome to the pit from the bbq capital of New England, Massachusetts.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here