Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Idaho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Idaho

I was born and raised in SE Alaska, moved to Oregon at 16 finished HS and college ( go Beavers) and moved to Idaho right after ( 1984) to be close to my wife's family. My degree is agriculture (crop science) then a long career as a field agronomist, a layoff, some interim sales jobs and now my current gig. The guy who I bought my Memphis Pro from hired me to sell barbecues as well as other less interesting outdoor stuff like spas and expensive outdoor furniture. I had only grilled on propane up until 2008 when my wife bought me a Traeger,. Now I have three pellet grills and I've Completed at the American Royal three times and Am cooking pork but as well as beans this year. I've been using AR as a resource for a long time but joined this forum as part of my quest to get a stick burner. I'll never quit burning pellets but want to go old school and relive my childhood sitting around a fire cooking up some simple but amazing food.

Welcome grill! Great to have you

Comment

Welcome man!!!!!

Thanks for the support!!!!

Comment

Ahhh another Idaho guy... Welcome Aboard!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!!!

Comment

Welcome to the pit, grillinglen!

Comment

Belated welcome to The Pit grillinglen! Nice intro, great to have you here. If you need any help picking out a stickburner there are several of us here who could help you with what options are avail, and some pointers for each type.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here