Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy from Erie,PA...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy from Erie,PA...

Zach aka Beard from Erie, PA.
    New member to AR. Been smoking and grilling for a few years. Lots of time in the backyard cooking, on YouTube, reading books, and lurking around here.

I have a 30' Masterbuilt Electric Smoker, a 22 Weber Mastertouch kettle, and a Kitchen Aide gas job. Mostly get it done on the kettle these days, looking to add another cooker to the arsenal in the near future.

Im here to learn, get some insight on various bbq topics, try some new recipes, and hopefully meet some cool like minded folks.

Cheers

Why do they call you Beard? Welcome to The Pit, from Texas!
    Last edited by Panhead John; January 17, 2021, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you and your cookers.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin. Glad you could join us!

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome aboard from Virginia Beach.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Zach.

Comment

You’ve come to the right place for all of your mentions goals! Welcome to The Pit from Indiana!!!!!! Looking forward to learning along with ya and seeing some of your cooks! We have a saying around here, pics or it didn’t happen! 😎

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
                      Weber kettle is a fine cooking machine. Only thing you might need is a PBC.

Comment

Nice to have a beard from Pennsylvania. There is a ton of cookers out there. Just to let you know we have a few members in the biz. SlowNSear (kamados & kettles), M Grills (M1 & M36) and if’s ya move to Argentina there is Ahumadora who make som nasty cookers. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Well hello from NW Oregon.

"Hair"--She asks me why, I'm just a hairy guy. I'm hairy noon and night, hair that's a fright. I'm hairy high and low, don't ask me why, Don't know. It's not for lack of bread, like the Grateful Dead. Darlin', give me a head with hair, long beautiful hair. Shining, gleaming, steaming, flaxen, waxen.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, Zach aka Beard ...

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from north Texas. You’ll get lots of free advice here. Have fun.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here