Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from the Scenic City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from the Scenic City

Looking forward to learning a lot here. I came via an article from the YouTube about grilling chicken wings than lead to the article about the milliard effect when grilling steaks. So I have gone all in and signed up. Hopefully I will figure out how the site is set up and be able to navigate all the information here.

Huntington Beach welcomes you. What are you cooking on? Whereabouts are you located.

Ask always. Plenty of folks around here willing to help and experienced with all types of cookers.

Comment

Welcome aboard from Virginia Beach.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Comment

Howdy from Wilson County, Texas!

Comment

Hello from NW Oregon.
                I truly enjoy good chicken wings, I still can not get them worthy of PBR.
                There is a goal this spring, get them wings cooked correctly.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

What pray tell is the scenic city? Most importantly, we are glad you are all in, cuz if you were only part way in ................. never mind. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina

Comment

Welcome from Maryland.

Comment

Welcome from Northwest Montana.

Comment

Welcome from probably down the road if your scenic city is Chatt

Comment

• ty1028
                                ty1028 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Missionary Ridge

• klflowers
                                klflowers commented
                                Editing a comment
                                ty1028, East Brainerd. Post covid, maybe a cold brewski

• jpietrantone
                                jpietrantone commented
                                Editing a comment
                                klflowers ty1028 I'm just up the road from you in north Hamilton County.

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here