Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need any help I can git

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need any help I can git

Hey y'all. Just joined up on here hopin for anything that ups my game. I have a OKJ bronco, a pitboss 1100, a knock off 22" kettle, and an old cabinet smoker that was propane but in the process of makin charcoal. I only smoke for family and friends and really just want any tips I can git to make it seem like I know what I'm doin. I really don't computer all that well so I'm tryin to figure out this website thing. Thanx fer any tips I pick up along the way.

Welcome aboard from Virginia Beach.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ... if you'll let us know what kind of things you like to grill, smoke, or incinerate, there's lots of folks around here that will happily steer you toward a whole bunch of excellent (mostly ) advice and info.

Comment

Hello and welcome from north Texas.

Comment

Welcome from Abingdon, MD.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
            Well you've found the "Introduce Yourself" part. That's better than I did when I showed up.

Comment

• Panhead John
              Panhead John commented
              Editing a comment
              You’re still here?

• Mark V
              Mark V commented
              Editing a comment
              John and Hawker for the win. Man, I needed a laugh!

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. I suggest you head on over to the free side and pick out a few recipes you'd like to cook. Then come back the The Pit and ask about one. We will try to help, and then you can do the cook. If ya have any questions about another recipe, just ask.

Comment

Welcome from south Texas! You’ve certainly come to the right place!

Comment

Welcome to The Pitmaster Club! We are happy to have you. Thank you for the support. Make sure to check this page out for some tips and tricks on navigating the site.

Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab. It’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, you can change it by simply visitinghttps://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/pi...il-request.php

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Great Giveaway Monthly Sweepstakes winner, which is open to all paying USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Keep the smoke rollin’

Spinaker

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from Massachusetts!

Comment

With yer array of cookers we’ll probably enlistin ya to teach some classes around here. You joinin just upped yer game. You’ll be pickin up tidbits all over the place. Welcome , eat good & have fun!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here