Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great to be here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great to be here!

Hello all! I am not new to the club just finally taking the time to post.

I have been smoking and grilling for a long time, working my way through several different smokers and grills. I am currently working with a 40" MES Sportsman Elite, a Camp Chef SmokePro pellet, a CharBroil Highland offset, and a Weber Genesis gasser. I still use all of them although the pellet and offset are used more often than the others.

I smoke a lot of pork butt, pork ribs, chicken, short ribs, and brisket. My pork and chicken always comes out great. I am working on consistency with the short ribs and brisket. I get a few good cooks in a row and then something happens and it just doesn't turn out the same (still good - just not great). I have done a few whole hogs, turkeys, some salmon, and some rockfish just for fun.

Bottom line is I am looking to consistently make better food. To me there is no better feeling than when a group of friends and family can't stop raving about a meal I prepared.

It's great to be here!

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome from the Eastern Shore

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from the bbq capital of New England, Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit! We hope to hear more from ya, along with seeing some of your cooks and cookers! I joined AR the same time you did, and my cooks are already better and more consistent. It helped me to become more consistent by asking questions, whenever one of my cooks was not as good as I hoped for. A lot of people here that can help, if needed. And I’m sure we can learn a few things from you as well. If ya didn’t know already, we like pics

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from illinois!

Comment

Welcome aboard from Virginia Beach.

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy The Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!

Comment

Welcome from Oregon!

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here