Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Germany

Hey everybody. I am Harry, a greek guy who lives in Germany.
    The first BBQ recipe i have ever tried was the Kansas BBQ sauce in early 2015 although back then it was not possible to find all ingredients in Germany like packed brown surgar or those different chiles wich are used for american paprica. So I used common brown sugar and chillipowder and the results were marvelous. Friends asked for the recipe but guess what: it was a secret...
    After a trip to Texas 2 years Iater I returned to Germany with 3 kg of chiles, 2 kg of packed brown sugar and much scepticism about the mentality of the state... (no judgement).
    The recipe was completed... and me too....
    Since then, I have tried a lot of recipes and experiments with sometimes very good and sometimes not so good results.
    My next task is to cure a slab of meat and make pastrami out of it.So wish me luck :-)
    Until then, greetings from good old Germany

You have come to the right place.
    The guys n gals on this site are a wealth of knowledge and experience.
    If your willing to learn they're willing to teach so get ready for a ride.

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome to the awesome pit! Glad to have another European onboard! We look forward to seeing your cooks!

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from Tennessee

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy The Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas, USA!

Comment

Where there is a will there is a way, a taste of something YOU will find it, cuz ya did! Congratulations & welcome. Eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome aboard from Virginia Beach.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit!
                              Cheers from Norway!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here