Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smokin fool
    replied
    You have come to the right place.
    The guys n gals on this site are a wealth of knowledge and experience.
    If your willing to learn they're willing to teach so get ready for a ride.

Leave a comment:

• chaser0483
    started a topic Hello from Germany

Hello from Germany

Hey everybody. I am Harry, a greek guy who lives in Germany.
    The first BBQ recipe i have ever tried was the Kansas BBQ sauce in early 2015 although back then it was not possible to find all ingredients in Germany like packed brown surgar or those different chiles wich are used for american paprica. So I used common brown sugar and chillipowder and the results were marvelous. Friends asked for the recipe but guess what: it was a secret...
    After a trip to Texas 2 years Iater I returned to Germany with 3 kg of chiles, 2 kg of packed brown sugar and much scepticism about the mentality of the state... (no judgement).
    The recipe was completed... and me too....
    Since then, I have tried a lot of recipes and experiments with sometimes very good and sometimes not so good results.
    My next task is to cure a slab of meat and make pastrami out of it.So wish me luck :-)
    Until then, greetings from good old Germany

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here