Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member from Columbus, Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member from Columbus, Ohio

Signed up a couple weeks ago. Received my fridge magnet yesterday, and while having my coffee before work, figured it was time to say hello.

Been following this site for 10 years. Great stuff! Winter projects include smoking/dehydrating garlic for smoked garlic powder using my electric Masterbuilt smoker vented out the draft hood of my basement boiler. Meathead's video on indoor ribs clued me in on that. I couldn't find any that had good reviews so I thought, hey, I can do that.

Anyhow, I'll catch up with y'all later.

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from Tennessee.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome aboard from Virginia Beach.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Howdy from south Texas!

Comment

Hello from NW Oregon.
                      Amazing Ribs, I joined to help raise my BBQing skill to the next level. Only to find out after the next level is another lever, and another, and another, and so on, and so forth. Got to Love It.
                      Last edited by bbqLuv; January 11, 2021, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from Massachusetts!

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome from California!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here