Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie from Gresham, Oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from Gresham, Oregon

I'm getting back into the BBQ game after a long hiatus...20 years to be exact. My time in Alaska didn't lend itself to much down time, with too much work at 80 hours a week year round, tons of salmon to catch and a moose or two to chase.
    Lookin forward to learning this craft!!

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

My brother and sister in law live in Gresham, Oregon. Welcome to the Pit AKPakrat.

Comment

Welcome Aboard AKPakrat

Comment

Welcome, and I welcome any moose stories you would like to share.

I worked with a guy in college whose dad kidnapped him and took him to Alaska. He graduated high school the year that earthquake hit and had to graduate in an airplane hanger.

He said he used a 30-06 to kill all his moose.

Comment

Belated welcome to The Pit AKPakrat! Nice catch in your avatar pic! Glad to have you here, there are quite a few members from up your way. Always wanted to visit AK, but I don't fly and it's kind of a long drive from the lower 48...

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here