Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From Indiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya think free is expensive, wait til ya pay to stay in. Can ya say, second mortgage? Can’t wait to see yer "free" KBQ. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Comment

Welcome from California!

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!

Comment

Welcome from SE Indiana!

Comment

• cbritton
              cbritton commented
              Editing a comment
              West Central here

• mrteddyprincess
              mrteddyprincess commented
              Editing a comment
              Fishers. Welcome!

Welcome to the pit from the bbq capital of New England, Massachusetts. I would like to personally thank the state of Indiana for the gentleman on my avatar.

Comment

• cbritton
              cbritton commented
              Editing a comment
              lol I saw the avatar earlier and thought nice! I am from the area he played college hoops. My father-in-law told me a story about how one time he went to one of the college bars in the late 70's. He got talking to the guy at the bar and the guy introduced himself as Larry Bird. My father-in-law not being a sports fan at all said, "Are you related to Mark? I work with him." Larry said yeah that's my brother. I am not sure if Larry ever told him he was a basketball player or not.

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Salutations from Hays, Kansas!

Comment

Are you close to Huntington or Peru?
                    Welcome from NW Oregon.

Comment

• cbritton
                      cbritton commented
                      Editing a comment
                      No, I am in West Central Indiana.

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here