Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From the PNW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      May I assume you are not from Dallas Oregon? 🙄
      How many places in America are called Dallas?
      There are 14 places named Dallas in America.

• LA Pork Butt
      LA Pork Butt commented
      Editing a comment
      bbqLuv yes, that would be a safe assumption. I didn’t mean to offend all the folks from all the other Dallases in America. This one is in Texas. I’ll remember to include TX in future posts. By the way, the LA in Pit name is for Louisiana. In the past folks in the Pit have associated the LA with Los Angeles, CA.

Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Comment

Welcome to the pit from the bbq capital of New England, Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Hi and welcome from north Texas. Have fun with all the free advice you’ll get here.

Comment

• Soonerpop
              Soonerpop commented
              Editing a comment
              Hmmmm.

• Boane
              Boane commented
              Editing a comment
              I have the Primo, The Engelbrecht, and a Lynx gas grill that is nice for storing stuff.

Welcome to the PIT from NW Oregon.

Comment

Welcome from Illinois!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here