Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

and I'm glad to be here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and I'm glad to be here...

Bought a Green Mountain Daniel Boone pellet cooker about ten years ago. Recently had out 51st anniversary and supreme commander suggested a new grill as a present. Almost hurt myself getting off the couch.

Sooo after looking around I realized I really (!) like the Daniel Boone so I bought a new one with all the new bells and whistles.
    Now I've joined here and all is good in the world (well except for that dang covid thing). I'm one of those seniors with underlying conditions (beat pancreatic cancer but not without some leftover issues). All this staying home seems to have left me with some extra time for the grilling, BBQing and smoking thing.

Glad to be here and look forward to seeing what all's going on.

Whoa! Good for you! Stoke that Dan’l up & show us what ya got. Welcome, eat good & have fun!
    Last edited by FireMan; January 6, 2021, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland, and congratulations on your 51st anniversary.

Comment

- Welcome from Virginia Beach.
          - When the Supreme Commander gives the "Green Light" you gotta get skippy. She who giveths just as easily can taketh. My "NOMFIC" has very selective recall in grill dealings.

Comment

Welcome from St. Cloud, FL.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Kentucky

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!

Comment

Welcome from NC!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here