Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It smells good in here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It smells good in here

Hello everyone! I’ve been using this site as a free service for about 3 years now and I finally decided to make the leap and become a member. I have Meatheads book and boy has it been a game changer. I cook on grills/smokers at least 5 days a week. I’m happy to be here and excited to learn so much more.

Welcome to the Pit from La Crosse Wi! Head over to Show us What you're cooking and join in!

Comment

• Big Ed
      Big Ed commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. I clicked follow on that page and will have some pics this eve. Still new to the forum format but I’m learning it quick.

Welcome to the family my friend

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, Ed ...

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Ed.

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Only 5 days a week? We'll fix that!

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome aboard from Virginia Beach.

Comment

Welcome from West Michigan! Looking forward to checking out your cooks!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit, Big Ed! You’ll like it here. What kind of grills and smokers you got? We do like pictures here in The Pit. Looking forward to seeing your cooks.
                        Last edited by Panhead John; January 3, 2021, 03:21 PM.

Comment

• Big Ed
                          Big Ed commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hi John. I have a Char-Griller Akron, a Webber Kettle, and a cheap gas grill for emergency. I about due for a new cooker and to retire the Akorn. Biggest problem is I don’t know what cooker I would like to replace it with. Haha, pit problems.

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here