Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Friends!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jharner
    replied
    Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ!!

Leave a comment:

• Rob Johnston
    replied
    Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!

Leave a comment:

• ScottyC13
    replied
    Welcome from Massachusetts!

Leave a comment:

• RichieB
    replied
    Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Leave a comment:

• SheilaAnn
    replied
    Hey from Long Beach! Born and raised in Chicago/ sw ‘burbs.

Leave a comment:

• Soonerpop
    replied
    Welcome from north Texas. Glad you’re here, and it looks pretty darn good to me!

Leave a comment:

• Jakerpancaker
    replied
    Appreciate all the advice and warm welcomes! Wanted to share some photos of the roast. The meat was a bit overdone unfortunately. Had the thermometer on point and thought well let’s pull it out and check the other side and it shot up to 136 so I pulled it off and cut it quickly, hence no finished photo before cutting.

No ash in the gravy, although it was a bit smoky so I may skip putting it in the grill next time. Overall it was a success and delicious! MIL approved!

After dinner martini included for good measure. Happy New Year All!

Click image for larger version

Name:	AC967295-51B8-4F01-B6B7-9F4EFCB478EE.jpeg
Views:	107
Size:	106.9 KB
ID:	966748

Name:	036398E2-1A5C-4AB3-B0B4-FF1E9873460C.jpeg
Views:	113
Size:	102.1 KB
ID:	966747

Name:	F359522F-F7E7-45ED-8E28-90B165AAD936.jpeg
Views:	112
Size:	137.6 KB
ID:	966746

Name:	6997EAB5-587E-49D3-BCAF-6C5AB0ACAF82.jpeg
Views:	113
Size:	135.2 KB
ID:	966745

Name:	DE1FF6A9-1974-4F7F-9E57-3636023D3A71.jpeg
Views:	106
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	966749

Leave a comment:

• Stuey1515
    replied
    Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Leave a comment:

• Whiskeyman53
    replied
    Welcome to the pit from the bbq capital of New England, Massachusetts.

Leave a comment:

• Thunder77
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit from Baltimore! Glad you joined us.

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    replied
    Welcome from the California Delta

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    commented on 's reply
    Canned ?!?

• willxfmr
    replied
    Welcome from Wisconsin. Glad you could join us!

Leave a comment:

• smokin fool
    replied
    Welcome
    I usually don't worry about pan drippings when I smoke roasts, have to keep on opening the smoker to keep water in the catch basin you use.
    Take inside temp of meat to 130 remove wrap in foil for 30 mins and the foil will contain Chanel #5 when you re-open.
    Have a cutting board to catch juices when you cut the meat contains Coco Chanel.
    Ok I'm going to hear it about this but ad these juices to a good canned gravy and MIL will have you in her will.

Leave a comment:

• smokin fool
    commented on 's reply
    or the every popular canned gravy

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here