Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member from Hotlanta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member from Hotlanta

i've been a fan of the amazingribs site for a while, but just decided to try out the Pit for inspiration and virtually connect with like-minded bbq fanatics like yourselves.

my hobby is to learn about bbq cooking in different countries around the world. i also collect different types of grills and smokers for my backyard "Ode to BBQ," currently in design and construction.

Over the past 20 years, i've taken 27 cooking courses in 18 countries (including argentina, south korea, new zealand, mexico, and of course, the good ol' US of A). my goal is to get to 50 courses over the next 20+ years, so i have more work and travel to do. i own 7 different types of grills and smokers but i'm always in the market for the next one.

i am also currently researching about the BBQ industry to invest in the next "break out" brand - open to all ideas, advice and contacts you may have.

a pleasure to be part of this community as we head into what i hope will be a much better and safer 2021!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by danginusa; December 30, 2020, 01:14 PM.

Welcome to the Pit from the California Delta. I look forward to seeing some cooks and learning from you

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome aboard from Virginia Beach.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

• HawkerXP
              HawkerXP commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm making a guess. What airline do you work for?

Welcome from up the road in Chattanooga. Love that pic

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome from north Texas. You’ll have a good time here.

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from the bbq capital of New England, Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from St. Cloud, FL.

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ. Looking forward to learning more about what you have to offer, sounds like plenty.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here