Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from UAE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huskee
    replied
    ​Welcome to The Pit fruitman! Glad to be making so many friends overseas!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Leave a comment:

• fruitman
    commented on 's reply
    A lot has changes in the past few years...except the weather!

• fruitman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks The Burn. Can't cook pork here. I'm just going to stick with the non-pork meats.

• fuzzydaddy
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit fruitman!

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    replied
    Welcome fruitman. We're glad you're here! I've been to UAE, but it's been many years.

Leave a comment:

• The Burn
    replied
    Welcome aboard Fruitman. I'm guessing you don't get the opportunity to cook pork there, huh?

Leave a comment:

• Ernest
    replied
    Welcome Fruitman!!

Leave a comment:

• Steve Vojtek
    replied
    Welcome to the pit fruitman....

Leave a comment:

• fruitman
    started a topic Greetings from UAE

Greetings from UAE

Hello everyone,

Very warm (or should I say hot?) greetings from the UAE. We don't always have the best weather for bbqing, but that doesn't stop me from doing it anyways. The food is always worth the effort.
    I frequent this site at least once a day, if not more. This site is one of the reasons I am so interested in bbqing as the quality of the information and tips is second to none. Looking forward to sharing my experience with you all.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here