Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from UAE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from UAE

Hello everyone,

Very warm (or should I say hot?) greetings from the UAE. We don't always have the best weather for bbqing, but that doesn't stop me from doing it anyways. The food is always worth the effort.
    I frequent this site at least once a day, if not more. This site is one of the reasons I am so interested in bbqing as the quality of the information and tips is second to none. Looking forward to sharing my experience with you all.

Welcome to the pit fruitman....

Comment

Welcome Fruitman!!

Comment

Welcome aboard Fruitman. I'm guessing you don't get the opportunity to cook pork there, huh?

Comment

• fruitman
          fruitman commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks The Burn. Can't cook pork here. I'm just going to stick with the non-pork meats.

Welcome fruitman. We're glad you're here! I've been to UAE, but it's been many years.

Comment

• fruitman
          fruitman commented
          Editing a comment
          A lot has changes in the past few years...except the weather!

Welcome to the Pit fruitman!

Comment

​Welcome to The Pit fruitman! Glad to be making so many friends overseas!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here