Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troutman
    replied
    I actually had mine made into a tattoo on my forearm so I can reference it while I'm cooking. Only problem I've had is its close enough to my elbow joint so if I bend my arm the wrong way, what I think is a rare reading for steak is actually the doneness for chicken. Ruined a really nice prime rib-eye the other night.... so there's that.

At any rate, enjoy your magnet and welcome to the Pit !!

Leave a comment:

• SmokeyNate
    replied
    Welcome from Oregon! I love that thing. I keep mine slapped to the fridge too and refer to it often.

Leave a comment:

• Soonerpop
    replied
    Welcome from north Texas. Have fun here.

Leave a comment:

• Donw
    replied
    Welcome from Maryland

Leave a comment:

• bbqLuv
    replied
    Thank you from NW Oregon.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    ​Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit! ​​

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!​​​

Leave a comment:

• willxfmr
    replied
    Welcome from Wisconsin. Glad you could join us!

Leave a comment:

• Stuey1515
    replied
    Mine even showed up over here Meathead says, Meathead does

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    I use the magnet all the time. Welcome from Virginia

Leave a comment:

• tbob4
    replied
    The magnet is on my fridge, too. My wife makes me put it on the far side because other magnetic photos are on the front. When she is gone, I sometimes sneak it to the front. The problem is she knows. I can't give the kid's photos back in the same order.

Leave a comment:

• Sweaty Paul
    replied
    Salutations from Hays, Kansas!

The reference guide is super handy!

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    You are welcome! I’m glad you liked it, I mean it was a lotta work puttin that thing together & mailin it to ya, an, an.......... enough about me. Welcome, eat good & have fun! Bye tha whey, whup kinda cooker (s) ya got. Show us sum pics even maybe. 🕶

Leave a comment:

• MarkB1
    started a topic Thank you

Thank you

I just received my food info magnetic chart. Very nice and extremely useful. I've slapped it on my frig where it is readily available to reference. I know it is part of the membership but it is so good.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here