Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Waldorf MD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Waldorf MD

Hello, I recently was gifted a Kamado Joe grill and am hooked on smoking meat. I am fairly new to smoking and am looking to learn as much as I can

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from the bbq capital of New England, Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas! I cook on Big Green Egg. Kamados are great all around cookers. You name it you can cook it.

Comment

Welcome from the Eastern Shore down by Assateague.

Comment

Welcome aboard from Virginia Beach.

Comment

Howdy from Houston and welcome to The Pit! You’ve come to the right place. Looking forward to seeing some of your cooks.

Comment

Welcome from California!

Comment

Welcome! Some tips for ya. A. Plan to stay a while, cuz you’ll get hooked & then everbody in yer fam will get hooked. B. You will find when ya get really good you’ll acquire friends you never knew you had. C. Who in the heck gifted you a Joe? We wanna meat this person. D. Eat good & have fun! C. That smaller person sitting next to ya, teach him everthing so’s he can cook when yer havin a bad day. 😎

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from up the road in Baltimore!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

I live in VA now and certainly have heard of Wallldooorf! We are former Jersey folks and still Giants fans!

Comment

Welcome from the NW burbs of Chicago.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here