Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Upstate NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skip
    replied
    Welcome from Minnesota.

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Welcome from Colorado ...

Leave a comment:

• Oakgrovebacon
    replied
    Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois! What a deal. I would have bought it too!

Leave a comment:

• bbqLuv
    replied
    Beer geek pairs well with PBR.
    Welcome from NW Oregon.

Leave a comment:

• Jfrosty27
    replied
    First welcome to The Pit.
    Second, a MB 560 for $140? Wow. What a deal. I never seem to run into deals like that. Get smokin’!

Leave a comment:

• rstutzma
    started a topic Hello from Upstate NY

Hello from Upstate NY

I bought Meathead's book (The Science of Great Barbeque and Grilling) to learn how to improve on my grilling. Soon after, Wal-mart had the Masterbuilt Gravity Series 560 on sale for $140 (from $500). AmazingRibs.com reviewed it here:
    Masterbuilt's Gravity Series 560 Digital Charcoal Grill + Smoker is a one-of-a-kind machine. It marries the ease of thermostatic control with smoky charcoal flavor. We haven’t seen anything quite like the Gravity Series. Read our review to learn why we love it in spite of a couple significant flaws.

I told myself before that I wasn't ready to smoke meat; but at that price, I was ready. Even if this grill/smoker only lasts me a couple of years, I'll have gained the experience I need for a better quality smoker.

I'm also a beer geek and I like to say my religion is Beer and Zombies. Maybe that should change to BBQ, Beer and Zombies.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here