Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from Durango, CO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from Durango, CO

Hi all,

I just found this website and am blown away! What a great resource.

In the summer I live in the mountains of Colorado and in the winter we jump in my 5th wheel and head for warmer climes. While in Durango I use a Big Green Egg, a Weber Kettle, and a Weber gas grill. I also have a tripod I take camping and use it to cook over the campfire (when we can have one that is). Although I got the BGE about 10 years ago and use it often, I feel like I'm just starting to understand how to cook with fire. I just got the Kettle last summer and plan to throw it in the 5th wheel and take it with us to AZ this winter. Really looking forward to getting to know it and excited to use this website as a learning tool.

Bill

Welcome from just south of you, in the Land of Enchantment! Love Durango! And FLC - my daughter is a student there!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! A fifth wheel huh? We have a third wheel here. He should be along shortly. Oh Panhead John

Comment

Welcome from Da LBC! 😎

Comment

Howdy from Houston Bill! Welcome to The Pit. I guess I was kinda nudged into welcoming you a little earlier than I planned on. HawkerXP can be a little pesky sometimes, but he’s an OK guy I guess.
          Last edited by Panhead John; December 19, 2020, 01:13 PM.

Comment

🤣🤣ya gotta love family! Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome from a little Southeast of Denver, Bill ...

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Hi from NW Oregon

Comment

Welcome aboard from Virginia Beach.

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome from California!

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here