Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally Free to BBQ for the love of it again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, glad you're here. My family is from Germantown, IL, and moved to St. Louis when I was young. Ironically I didn't discover smoking my own BBQ until I moved here to North Carolina. Then I discovered one of my now favorite BBQ stores about 2 blocks from my mom's house in Affton. I hope I can visit one of your restaurants the next time I'm in St. Louis, best of luck with any new venture.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit, David!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya, Amigo!

Original from over yonder, Ex Spgs, in Muhzzurruh...

Comment

Welcome!

What is on your list to make now that you’d never make for your restaurants?

Comment

Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome from San Diego. Sorry you had to shut down. My son owns a restaurant in the San Francisco area and it's a challenge. We expect you to bring us some of your secrets of the trade. I'm sure you bring an entirely new perspective to the site.

Comment

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest. Your dirty ribs sound awesome

Comment

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, David ... I’m very sorry to hear about your restaurants ... and looking forward to your 2021 rebound story (with pics, of course) ... we always need pics here in the Pit ...

Comment

Welcome from north Texas. Sorry to hear about the restaurants. Good luck with whatever happens next. Be sure to keep us in the loop. And pics are good.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from the bbq capital of New England, Massachusetts. Tough to hear about your restaurants.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from La Crosse Wi.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from NJ. Feel free to target any new ventures here, we def need it.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here