Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally Free to BBQ for the love of it again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rfhd69
    replied
    Welcome!

Leave a comment:

• Stuey1515
    replied
    Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Leave a comment:

• STEbbq
    replied
    Welcome!

What is on your list to make now that you’d never make for your restaurants?

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit, David!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya, Amigo!

Original from over yonder, Ex Spgs, in Muhzzurruh...

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    LMAO, Brother!!!!
    Sadly, 3 locations

• Chuck in Charlotte
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit, glad you're here. My family is from Germantown, IL, and moved to St. Louis when I was young. Ironically I didn't discover smoking my own BBQ until I moved here to North Carolina. Then I discovered one of my now favorite BBQ stores about 2 blocks from my mom's house in Affton. I hope I can visit one of your restaurants the next time I'm in St. Louis, best of luck with any new venture.

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit!

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    Well, we can call ya Fine, we can call ya swine, we can call ya Fine Swine or Swine Fine, but we doesn’t has ta call ya Stidham. Welcome, continue to eat good & have fun!

Bummer bout yer two Q-joints.

Leave a comment:

• clb239
    replied
    Welcome from Farmville, Va...Sorry to hear about your restaurants but glad you are able to enjoy cooking Que for the sake of cooking Que...

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    commented on 's reply
    Ahem David, Wib Wub!

• HouseHomey
    replied
    Huntington Beach welcomes you and all of your free time.

Pandemic is killing me too. We shut down again on 12/6.

I look forward to your posts. I have free time now maybe I’ll join you.

Welcome sir!

Leave a comment:

• jhapka
    commented on 's reply
    Holy moly I think I need some dirty ribs

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!
    Last edited by LA Pork Butt; December 17, 2020, 11:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Texas Larry
    replied
    Welcome from south Texas! Glad you can join in, and best wishes for your future plans. (Same for all of us🙄.)

Leave a comment:

• Old Glory
    replied
    Welcome aboard!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here