Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shout out to the Amazing Ribs Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shout out to the Amazing Ribs Team

I've been a member for a few years after visiting the site for many years prior to becoming a member and just wanted to say thank you to the community and to the webmasters for all of the bbq help over the years.

I'm terrible at participating regularly in the forum, but I read a lot of articles on this site and also read discussion to help me with my meat-craft. Just wanted to say thanks!

Over the past 7 years I've relocated for my job from Indianapolis to St. Louis to now Eastern Washington State. I've always used bbq ad a way to engage with new neighbors and new friends. The cooking of meat is a universal language. Thanks again!

Welcome to the Pit, from the Land of Enchantment! Hope to see you around more!

Comment

Welcome from Northwest Montana. Where are you in washington?

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Really thankful fer yer support, an desirous of yer personal involvement, an interaction, as time permits...

Comment

Welcome from south Texas! Glad you’re here!

Comment

I couldn’t have said it better. These people up my game every day.

Comment

• Richard Chrz
              Richard Chrz commented
              Editing a comment
              Truth!

Welcome to the Pit from La Crosse, Wi. This place will make you understand good bbq is super achievable. Look forward to following your cooks.

Comment

Hey, nice knowin that we didn’t know ya but now we know ya! Welcome, although ya have been, continue to eat good & have fun in that sand.

Comment

Welcome to the posting side of The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota. We all feel like this is a wonderful site!

Comment

Thanks for the nice words lambars, happy to have you here!

Comment

Welcome from Da LBC!

Comment

Welcome from Oz, I recommend this site to anyone that even mentions BBQ

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from Farmville, Va...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here