Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey..... who’s that RickyBobby guy?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey..... who’s that RickyBobby guy?!

Click image for larger version

Name:	B6B47B4B-D96A-4CDE-BA1F-0948DB65924B.jpeg
Views:	344
Size:	136.8 KB
ID:	952414Click image for larger version

Name:	68B6BEFE-7A46-49DA-9027-218667EB1F2A.jpeg
Views:	296
Size:	111.5 KB
ID:	952417Click image for larger version

Name:	29E15A6B-73E4-4EEF-B6EA-F3D775887BA8.jpeg
Views:	303
Size:	112.7 KB
ID:	952416 Allow myself to (re)introduce...... myself......

Oh, how I have missed my AR brothers and sisters!! I know that it has been FAR too long and I do apologize for going off grid as it were. 2020 has been.... well.... I don’t need to say it. We all know. We are all facing our own struggles. Life handed me a family size bag of rotten lemons, but I’ve worked my way through that rotten bag and am starting to finally get back to the sweet nectar! The good news is that I still have my health, my family is all well, we have completed our move to Indiana, and my brother Chuck is recovering very well from his 25’ leap of faith! Thank all of you again for your thoughts and prayers during that!

I mentioned before how crummy 2020 has been for most of us. I’ve decided that to dwell on all of the struggles and negatives that I’ve endured this year, I would try and focus on the positives. And there have been some great ones! For instance, my wife and I welcomed our 3rd child back in March. My wife had high blood pressure and the doctor wanted to deliver the baby early. As it turns out, if we had waited, I would have not been allowed to be in the room for the birth. A blessing indeed! Also, I mentioned my brother. That truly sucked! BUT he is still here with us today and recovering very well! No surgeries (at least so far) and he can walk. Tremendous blessing! I was selected for a promotion and moved my family to the mid west, which has been amazing. And now we are rapidly approaching my absolute favorite time of year. Christmas! I find it no coincidence at all that on December 21st, we will have the rare opportunity to see the Christmas star better than we have in over 800 years. To me personally, that is a sign. A sign of hope. A reminder. I hope that it means something to you too, no matter your faith or your beliefs.

Oh, and I’ve finally got my cookers back, too!!!!! Finding fuel and re learning how to cook in the new environment is a challenge, but I’m up for it!!! Tonight? Venison backstrap stuffed with sautéed onions, mushrooms, Boursin cheese, and wrapped in Bacon!!!

Glad to be back, all!!!!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	EDBD79A4-15AE-44BD-A893-DD4898EDF563.jpeg
Views:	301
Size:	117.1 KB
ID:	952415

Welcome back. Congrats on the new baby and very happy to hear that your brother is recovering. That sounded so scary when you first described it.

Comment

Greetings from North Carolina and Thank You for your Service.

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Welcome back, RB ... congrats on the little one, the promotion, and 👍 for your brother!

Comment

Glad to hear you’re back and the family is doing well. 🙌

Comment

Welcome home. I have missed you around here. I’m very impressed with your spirit. You may not know it, but it is contagious.

Comment

Hey Ricky, good to see ya! I miss my Kingwood friend but hey for the good of your career sounds like you made a good move. Look forward to seeing your cooks again !! Welcome back !!

Comment

Welcome back! Congratulations on your third and best wishes to you and yours. Your backstrap cook looks delicious!

Comment

Dude! Welcome back. So glad to hear of your victory over life’s trials and tribulations. It can certainly be a challenge at times. Now let’s get cookin! 👍

Comment

Welcome back. I'm glad things are workin' out.

Comment

Welcome back, congratulations on the new addition to your family and the good news concerning your brother. A promotion ties everything up rather nicely.
                        I too am looking forward to the 21st and will be looking right along with you.
                        ​​​​​​​BTW nice looking cook.

Comment

Lemonade outta lemons.

Comment

Good to hear from you again and glad things are pointed in the right direction.

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here