Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smokin Q

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smokin Q

Hello just wanted to introduce myself. I fairly new to the smoking world but have come to love it. Started cooking butts ,ribs, whole chicken and brisket at my market place on the weekend now it's become so popular I can hardly keep up with the demand. Me and my wife own a market place called the corner lot located on beautiful lake gaston North Carolina we offer a deli style restaurant 18 hole mini golf and various types of shopping for all. I attached a few pics of the meats this past weekend we did. It was my first brisket cooked two whole 13 pound packers. Followed tips I got from here and it turned out so tender you could hardly pick it up cooked for roughly 20 hours on my rotisserie smoker. The smoker we have is wood fired ( I used sugar maple with white oak for the cook) the smoker is a full rotisserie it can Handle up to 50 - 10 pound butts at one time crazy I know. Thanks for all the great ideas have a great smokin day

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit and that is a awesome stickburner you have there. We need more stickburner members here.

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        DWCowles I had no idea you were so cute!

• DWCowles
        DWCowles commented
        Editing a comment
        That's my youngest grandbaby Huskee She is a Papaw girl. When she comes to visit I'm the only one she will have anything to do with. BTW, one of the guess took that pic and post it on FB. I stole it 😊😊😊.

Welcome. Nice rig! How about some pics of your surroundings.

Comment

Thanks everyone I will post some pics of the property and we are smokin this weekend keep u posted

Comment

Welcome Aboard @Smokin Q

Comment

​Welcome to The Pit Smokin Q! Glad to have you here.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here