Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike V here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike V here

I'm not big on blogs but it has to be said. I purchased a Pit Barrel Cooker based largely on your recommendation. First of all I have to mention that after I took delivery I had a question (on the Saturday before fathers day) so I texted my question to the owner of the company around 1pm my time. I fugured I would maybe get a text back sometime in the following few days. My phone rang 10 minutes later and it was him. He was out 4 wheeling with his kids and took time out to call me (not text me back) and answer my questions. That's as good as it gets in my book. Next I want to say that I cooked my first brisket ever in that cooker and following your recomendations for cooking. My wife said it was the best brisket she ever had (and we live in Texas). So thanks to all, looking forward to being on this site.

Welcome to the Pit

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome, the PBC folks are great and i'm glad your first brisket went so well. I know making a great brisket is a symbol of manhood in TX. Not playing football so much, but cooking brisket for sure

Comment

Welcome Aboard, Mike... and grats on the brisket!

Comment

Hey Mike!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit MikeV! We're glad even though you're not a big blog person you've at least popped in to say hello. Maybe we can hear and see more from you soon. Congrats on your great experience with the PBC folks too, I only ever hear good things about them.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Wow, that is awesome to hear. i also love my PBC. Welcome to The Pit!!!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here