Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie from Lehigh Acres, FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from Massachusetts!

Comment

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina

Comment

Welcome to the pit!

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome to The Pitmaster Club!

Comment

Welcome from sunny hot Wisconsin !

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin. Glad you could join us!
                There is an interview with Harry Soo that discusses how he manages temps on an 18.5 WSM on the WSM channel. There is also a ton of other information on how to load, run, and generally get the most out of your WSM.

Comment

I have a 18.5 was too, and I used to chase temps before I came here. Now I can get it to run at 235-250 for 8-12 hours on a load of kingsford blue. Bottom vents about 1/3, top a little less than 1/2. Yours will be a little different, but like these guys said, play with it some, maybe try a butt. They are a long cook and pretty forgiving. And welcome from TN!

Comment

Welcome from St. Cloud, FL.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here