Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Conway, AR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Conway, AR!

Greetings! I’m new to the Pitmasters Club, and in a lot of ways, new to BBQ. I’ve had a nice Weber Kettle grill for a long time. Several years ago, my sister got me Meathead’s "Science of Great BBQ and Grilling," but I didn’t really sit down and read it and truly put the ideas presented therein into practice until recently (one of the few good things that had come out of the pandemic). Since using Meathead’s ideas, my cooking on my Weber Kettle has gone to another level! I’ve also got an 18.5 Weber Smokey Mountain on the way, and am looking forward to jumping headlong into the world of smoking. I’ve already had the privilege of visiting with some of you and picking your brains. I look forward to much more!
    Last edited by NotTheGolfer; November 29, 2020, 08:19 PM.

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Gots me a couple Webers, as well...fine cookers, imce.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Hello from NW Oregon.

Comment

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina

Comment

Welcome from north Texas. You’ll enjoy the Pit and get lots of free advice and help here.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

I've been to Conway! Hello from San Diego. I have a coffee mug from Toad Suck Park.

I also have a BBQ story from the BBQ restaurant that was there 15 years or so ago. (can't remember exact date)

They were offering a free hat if you ate their biggest pulled pork sandwich with their hottest sauce. I said bring it on.

OMG. I thought I was going to die.

A few years later I was on a plane going home and had to ignore the seatbelt warnings because I was dying in the lavatory.

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from the bbq capital of New England, Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome aboard from Virginia Beach.

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit!
                              Cheers from Norway

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here