Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from South Central PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from South Central PA

Greetings from PA. 2015 is the year to finally get "serious". I have a Master Forge gas grill with 4 burners. A Char-Griller Super Pro grill/smoker with a side fire box. Bought the Char-Griller 4 years ago, half put together and let it sit. Now finished and ready to go. Tomorrow will be her "maiden voyage". I just grilled your basic stuff, chicken, ribs, steaks, hotdogs, hamburgers etc. Now I want to start to cook real BBQ. Will try to expand to ribs, pork loin, and others. Glad I joined and anticipate on having a good time and learning a lot. Mackdaddy.

Welcome to the Pit Mack

Comment

Where at in PA? Knew I smelt something cooking!

Comment

• mackdaddy
        mackdaddy commented
        Editing a comment
        Greencastle, 45 min south of Harrisburg on Rt 81.

Hello MD!

Comment

Welcome to the pit!

Comment

Hello from York, PA!

Comment

Hey Mack, welcome to the Pit, from West Chester, PA - we've got a decent PA contingent here.

Comment

We do seem to have a good mid-Atlantic contingency here. Maybe we should consider some sort of get-together?

Comment

• The Burn
                The Burn commented
                Editing a comment
                Agreed

Welcome to the Pit!!!

Comment

Hello from Frederick, MD

Comment

​Welcome to The Pit mackdaddy! Great to have you here and we're all happy to help now that you're trying to get to some serious Q.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Hello from Lititz PA!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here