Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Colorado

I have been a long, long time lurker of the site. Using the recipes, adjusting them, and enjoying them for years. Also used the sites reviews of equipment to guide my purchases. I refer anybody I know that has any interest in smoking/ grilling directly to this site. I currently have a REC TEC pellet smoker and couldn't be happier. Purchased it based on the reviews here. Before this I was smoking on a Weber Smokey Mountain 22.5". Live in Colorado Springs, and am very passionate about smoking foods, from meat to macaroni and cheese. I hope to learn and share with everyone!

Welcome to the Pit

Comment

Hello WELCOME!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

​Welcome to The Pit Fbowker! Great to hear how happy you are with the recipes and reviews here, and thanks for your support. Have you ever baked/smoked a lasagna on you RecTec?

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. We are glad that you are here.

Comment

I have not tried lasagna in the RecTec....yet! I am looking to try many different things in the RecTec this year, and lasagna sounds like a great place to start.

Comment

• Huskee
                Huskee commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh man it's good. The key? An absurd amount of cheese, and lots of good sauce. If you don't skimp on either you will be happy.

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here