Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Baltimore!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Baltimore!

Very excited to join this community. My first smoker was a propane vault-style I received as a wedding gift a few years ago. While I played around with it, it was only this past year I decided to really dive in and try to learn. Very quickly I realized I didn’t know what I was doing, but have loved learning and practicing most weekends. I ended up selling the propane vault and currently am using a Pit Barrel and a Weber Kettle with an SnS.

I have my eye on a Grilla OG Alpha, but for now am loving tinkering with what I have. Really looking forward to learning from you all and having a good time.

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from another Barrelhead! You'll find a lot of us here have the PBC and Weber SnS combo.

PBC, PBJ, PBC!

Comment

• Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        HawkerXP I wuz wonderin......Do you like those Pit Barrel thingamajigs?
        Last edited by Panhead John; November 26, 2020, 11:54 AM.

Welcome from Arbutus! Just down the road from you! 😎

Comment

Welcome from Texas! Glad to have ya with us.

Comment

From the bottom of my PBR, welcome from NW Oregon.

Comment

And howdy from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome aboard from Virginia Beach.

Comment

Welcome from VA Beach. I miss the B'more of my youth, grew up in Annapolis and have many fond memories of Lexington Market, Memorial Stadium (watching Cal Sr. manage Cal Jr. and Billy), Fells Point, etc, etc.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from TN. Years ago I was in Baltimore on a job and we ate in a place that had picnic tables with newspaper on them and coolers full of seafood. Had a room in the back where you got stuff cooked. We sat in there for hours eating seafood and drinking beer. Can’t remember the name of the place though.

Comment

• Panhead John
                      Panhead John commented
                      Editing a comment
                      After hours of drinking beer.....I guess not!
                      Last edited by Panhead John; November 26, 2020, 12:58 PM.

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from down by Assateague Island.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome from a warm, warm fall season near NOLA, south Mississippi.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here