Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Guy in the pit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RonB
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit.

Leave a comment:

• Skip
    replied
    Welcome from Minnesota. BTW I vote for both the Kettle and PBC, the Pellet, Kamado, and ... can come later
    Last edited by Skip; November 20, 2020, 06:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tiewunon
    commented on 's reply
    Am familiar with Ft Eustis. It is much nicer area up their on the Peninsula than here in the Beach. My neighbors son is stationed there and likes it alot.

• mjwintl
    commented on 's reply
    Awesometastic!

Yeah, it's a word.

• mjwintl
    commented on 's reply
    The other thing you mentioned oh, was the other reason I didn't pull the trigger on the 26 besides the fact they're hard to find at the moment. It seems like there are more accessories if you will for a weber 22. I wasn't all that concerned about not having a side table, because I knew I was going to get a 2 by 4 ft table either way. What I really liked about the 22 SNS Grill was the port hole in the bottom, and the probe hole and the placement of the vent and thermometer.

• bbqLuv
    replied
    you may want to check out pellet grills also.
    I went from charcoal, to gas, to pellet grill. So much easier. Nearly "set it and forget it".
    Oh yeah.

Leave a comment:

• bbqLuv
    commented on 's reply
    Spatchcock birds look top notch. No foul fowl there. Make me hungry, good thing it about time to start grilling some pork chops, sweet taters, green salad, sipping whiskey.

• RichieB
    replied
    mjwintl
    Yep

Click image for larger version

Name:	20191203_085516.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	147.4 KB
ID:	942968Click image for larger version

Name:	20191204_134653.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	134.4 KB
ID:	942969

Leave a comment:

• mjwintl
    commented on 's reply
    Are y'all doing okay down there? It's been mighty wet.

• mjwintl
    commented on 's reply
    Greetings from Harnett County!

• mjwintl
    commented on 's reply
    Knoxville is the bomb diggity.

• mjwintl
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah that's why I've been kind of going back and forth between SNS slow and Sear and the 26 Weber kettle. I was stuck in a v a hospital for a week, early this year and I started watching BBQ Pitmasters. I decided I was going to turn up my grilling game this year. That's when I started Gathering new tools, thermometers Etc. I cooked two briskets and a Boston butt with the equipment I currently have. We try grilling a chuck roast or two.

• bbqLuv
    replied
    Welcomes from NW Oregon, Just so you know
    I need ribs, ribs to ease the day
    I need to find time to cook them right now
    papa side you can't hurry ribs

Leave a comment:

• Panhead John
    replied
    Howdy from Houston! Looking forward to some of your cooks. And tenphases is right! Good combination you got there.

Leave a comment:

• tenphases
    replied
    Welcome! A kettle and a barrel is a terrific combo! There is nothing you cant do and you will have the capacity to feed an army!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here