Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Downtown Chicago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PappyFatcap
    replied
    Welcome Charles. I'm right outside of Chicago myself, Niles. Looks like we have quite a few new Chicago faces in the Pit these days.

Leave a comment:

• kabari
    replied
    Awesome, just joined myself from Chicago. About to post my welcome

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    replied
    Love the avatar! Franklin Barbecue is on my bucket list.

Leave a comment:

• newintegras2k2
    replied
    Yes. Really cool guys.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    Awesome! I assume that's you in the pic w/ Aaron & Benji?

Leave a comment:

• newintegras2k2
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150703_210615.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	131.3 KB
ID:	95882 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150703_200801.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	95883 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150703_201414.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	163.2 KB
ID:	95879 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150703_201128.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	164.7 KB
ID:	95880Here are some of the photos. They had more than enough so we were able to get seconds on everything. Of course, I just wanted the moist brisket.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• newintegras2k2
    replied
    The food was amazing! The cost was $100 for a ticket, however it was all you can drink. We were served appetizers and then a plate of food which consisted of brisket, sausage, and ribs. Aaron and his buddy Benji were there talking to people and giving tips. They are really nice and down to earth. They were just doing a tour promoting the book he recently wrote, which I have purchased. Pictures to come soon, I'm having issues with the site saying the pictures are invalid file types, however they are jpegs.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    ​Welcome to The Pit newintegras2k2! Glad to have you here. What did you thin of the Franklin event? Do you have any pics?

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Good morning new. Welcome

Leave a comment:

• newintegras2k2
    replied
    thanks all! I am looking forward to this forum!

Leave a comment:

• newintegras2k2
    commented on 's reply
    Hopefully the brisket turned out well. It's the toughest cut of meat to smoke, however practice makes perfect!

• Lynn_B
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit

Leave a comment:

• Nanjo9
    replied
    Hi! I'm new to smokers but have been using the grill for many years. Love Chicago, my home town but have lived in Florida 35 years. Smoking my first brisket today.

Leave a comment:

• smarkley
    replied
    Hey Charles... Welcome Aboard!

Leave a comment:

• The Burn
    replied
    Welcome in Charles. Enjoy Franklin's

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here