Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Georgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Georgia

I am Irakli Chkhikvishvili and I have registered on your web page amazingribs.com I learned a lot from this site and decided to open a small BBQ with smoker technology in Tbilisi, Georgia. Currently none of the BBQ places is using this technology and I am confident this novelty will be a success on our market as meet is very popular in Georgia
    Below is the list of products I would like to have on the menu.
    • Ribs
    • Pulled pork Burger
    • Chorizo hotdog
    • Chicken products
    • Steak
    I would appreciate if you can recommend what type of smoker is best for above mentioned products, capacity and where can I buy it and at what price?
    I plan to sell on average 80 pieces per day
    At this moment we are beginners in this business and are eager to have any kind of recommendations from your side.

Thank you in advance.
    Best regards,
    Irakli

Welcome to the Pit Irakli

Comment

Welcome Aboard Irakli

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit irakli. I wish you well on your desire to open a BBQ restaurant.

I'm sure you are aware that after you pay your food costs and pay your employees, then pay your other overhead, plus taxes... It's not easy making a profit in the food business.

I hope you make a great success of your BBQ restaurant! Send pictures of you manning your smoker.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here