Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to the Pit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to the Pit

Hi There,

I've just joined the Pit and look forward to leaning more about making better BBQ. I've owned gas grills for many years but have only started to improve my grill skills over the last 2 years. I own a Lynx 30" Professional Grill (2 brass burners and a rotisserie plus dual side burners). I've cooked many rotisserie turkeys with success and have also cooked a splachcocked turkey on indirect side of the grill. The splatchcocked turkey was the best yet. I've struggled with low and slow using the gas grill and recently purchased a 18.5" Weber smokey mountain and I'm in the process of breaking it in.

Faradayblue

Click image for larger version

Name:	turkey1.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	111.6 KB
ID:	93871

Click image for larger version

Name:	turkey2.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	93872

Welcome to the Pit

Comment

Welcome to the Pit faradayblue. We're glad you joined and look forward to seeing what you're grilling and BBQing.

Comment

Awesome, welcome. I would love to have a roti for some huli huli chicken.

Comment

Welcome man!!!!

Nice job on dem birds.

Comment

Welcome Aboard Faradayblue

Nice chickies!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!!! It looks like your going to fit in just fine here.

Comment

Welcome aboard! Glad you're here.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here