Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brian in Bavaria saying hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from Florida. I am excited to hear all about your cooks from Germany.

Comment

• bgworthen
      bgworthen commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! I am envious of your easy access to super-fresh and affordable seafood, which is something I truly miss here in landlocked Bavaria.

Glad you did, Hello from NW Oregon, USA.

Comment

• bgworthen
      bgworthen commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello there! Oregon is one of only four U.S. states I have not yet set foot in, the others being Washington, Alaska, and Michigan. My wife and I talk time and again about renting an RV and driving from LA up to Alaska and back ... only 20 or so years till retirement. ;-)

Welcome to the pit from the bbq capital of New England, Massachusetts.

Comment

• bgworthen
      bgworthen commented
      Editing a comment
      Excellent! My wife and I lived in MA from 2007 to 2012. Andover was nice enough, but we were especially happy living in Quincy. Great state – or rather, great Commonwealth. :-) Go Sox!

Welcome aboard from North Carolina!!

Comment

• bgworthen
      bgworthen commented
      Editing a comment
      Between family in Charlotte and Wilmington, and my wife's burning desire to visit Charleston, SC – oh, twist my arm – I reckon I can enjoy glorious amounts of Carolina cue. I have already forewarned my better half that I will eat my weight in pork and seafood – which could prove to be a bit of a challenge, given that I weigh 275 lbs (125 kg) ... but I am also 6’4” (193 cm). I didn't get to be like this eating salads!

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      bgworthen Salads is what my food eats lol

• NCSmokin
      NCSmokin commented
      Editing a comment
      Very cool! I lived in Wilmington for 15 years went to UNCW. Great sleepy southern city.

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

• bgworthen
      bgworthen commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for your message! All the best from Bavaria :-)

Welcome bgworthen - what part of Bavaria country? I have relatives in Ulm, my father was born in Germany as well, my grandfather was stationed in Germany and met my Grandmother there, who is from Ulm.

Enjoy your time here!

Comment

• bgworthen
      bgworthen commented
      Editing a comment
      We live just south of the Munich city limits. Ulm is about a two-hour drive northwest from here. I gotta say that New Mexico has some of the most remarkable landscapes, people, culture, and cuisine in the States – under the radar for lots of Americans!

Welcome from Western Massachusetts. And better late than never.

Comment

• bgworthen
      bgworthen commented
      Editing a comment
      You sure do live in a beautiful part of the States! Better late than never indeed. ;-)

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina

Comment

• bgworthen
      bgworthen commented
      Editing a comment
      I just google-mapped Mooresville, NC. I can only hope you do some serious fishing in Lake Norman. I fished lots back in the 80s and 90s; it saddens me that I haven't been in eons. And even if they ain't bitin', there's always western NC cue!

Welcome from north Texas. Glad you joined, enjoy the Pit.

Comment

• bgworthen
      bgworthen commented
      Editing a comment
      Howdy! Thanks for writing :-)

Welcome from Oz, you already know you will like it here haha

Comment

• bgworthen
      bgworthen commented
      Editing a comment
      You’re right about that! I hope your summer is shaping up nicely. :-)

Welcome from Massachusetts!

Comment

• bgworthen
      bgworthen commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! I do miss Massachusetts. Please enjoy a buttery lobster roll and a pile of big-belly clams for me – and a few pints of Samuel Adams Boston Ale!

Willkommen aus Südost-Texas!

Comment

• bgworthen
      bgworthen commented
      Editing a comment
      Das ist aber sehr lieb von dir, vielen Dank!

Hello and welcome from Austria

Comment

• bgworthen
      bgworthen commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi neighbor! Und servus aus Bayern ;-)

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

• bgworthen
      bgworthen commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! To this day, my mother tells everybody that the kindest, most sincere, most down-to-earth folks she has ever met were Minnesota folks. My eldest sibling was born there in 1960. My Mom also says that she still has nightmares about monstruous Minnesota mosquitoes!
      Last edited by bgworthen; November 13, 2020, 07:05 PM.

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

• bgworthen
      bgworthen commented
      Editing a comment
      Greetings! I have met some great people from South Africa here in Germany. Happy summer :-)

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here