Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from SE Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from SE Michigan

Hi all. I have been visiting the AR website for a while now to read reviews etc. and as a result I am now a PBC owner. I can cook and grill, however, am new to the PBC. I appreciate the help this site has provided to me and felt compelled to support it by joining the Pit. I am in need of any tips, tricks, or other advice that can be provided, and am looking forward to mastering my new equipment.

Welcome to the Pit

Comment

​Welcome to The Pit Munch! SE MI sure seems to be the popular area of MI to be from. I guess I got it wrong being up north a couple hrs in central MI.... Anyway, congrats on the new PBC and thanks for the support here!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome Munch! Word on the SE MI huskee. I bought a place down there to go to on the weekends just so I can check out the scene!

Comment

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          I wish I had your money Jon!

• Jon Solberg
          Jon Solberg commented
          Editing a comment
          That made me spit my coffee! Good one BRB I gotta go get a spill kit. hehehhehehehehe

Grew up in Michigan but only ever traveled through the SE part...pretty country though!

Comment

• JeffJ
          JeffJ commented
          Editing a comment
          If you've only traveled the SE part you are really missing out. Things get far prettier 'Up North'.

• somethinfishy
          somethinfishy commented
          Editing a comment
          JeffJ grew up in grand Rapids and spent the summers in either Cadillac or de tour

• JeffJ
          JeffJ commented
          Editing a comment
          If you've spent time in Grand Rapids and Cadillac you've seen some awfully pretty landscape.

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, Munch. You have a friend here in Lake Orion.

Comment

Welcome Munch. Where you at? I'm about 11 miles South of A2 in Milan.

Some say Meelan. We call it MYlan.

Comment

• Munch
              Munch commented
              Editing a comment
              Warren

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here