Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Arizona!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Arizona!

I have been smoking for a while, but had a pause of almost 8 years before I jumped back in! I have a 22.5" Weber Smokey Mountain, a Weber Summit Charcoal Grill, a 22.5" Weber Performer, and a Weber 26.75" Glen Blue kettle that I use as my rotisserie grill.

I am lucky to live here in Chandler, AZ, as we have good grilling weather all year! In the summer I can jump in the pool, in the winter I just need a hoodie and I am fine! Anyways, I look forward to learning more here! Click image for larger version

Name:	20201018_133423.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	145.8 KB
ID:	931645Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20201018_092057_01.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	931646Click image for larger version

Name:	20201018_142258.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	106.2 KB
ID:	931647Click image for larger version

Name:	20200929_142023.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	159.5 KB
ID:	931648

Welcome to the Pitmaster Club! Nice selection of cookers there, nothin' yuu can't do with that lineup. I too have the Glen Blue 26" kettle, she's a beaut!

Since you’re new here, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
    1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your username in the top-right, then My Settings, then the Account tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us yourself since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor if you’re a paying member. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you, just click here to fill out an email change request.
    2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as one of our 3 monthly "Great Giveaway" Sweepstakes winners, which is open to all USA members. (Paid members get automatic monthly entry, whereas Free Trial members or general public must enter manually.) We’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us!
    Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
      Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome! Nice line-up of cookers.

Comment

Welcome aboard from Virginia Beach. BTW nice looking bird on the Rotis.

Comment

Howdy from south Texas! Nice setup!

Comment

Welcome from north Texas. Good looking set of cookers and a nice yard bird.

Comment

Howdy from The Great State of Jefferson!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Jeff.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by Elton's BBQ View Post
                            Welcome to the Pit!
                            Cheers from Norway
                            Hello! I have family in Northern Norway! I will be visiting in 2022 (hopefully things are good for travel by then)!

Comment

• Elton's BBQ
                              Elton's BBQ commented
                              Editing a comment
                              That was cool to hear!

Your grills look to clean. Welcome

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here