Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Chicago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Chicago

This is Alexandra from Chicago, Illinois. By profession, I am a medical coder and biller. Basically, I am a cycling enthusiast and ride on weekends but currently stuck at home due to recent covid exposure. I run a blog Bike Reviews Hub and exploring this forum to get rid of depression

Welcome from Colorado, Alexandra ... no depression here in the Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Oz, you will like it here, this place is the opposite to depression

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

- Welcome from Virginia Beach.
          - I too bicycle myself. Used to ride road and mountain bikes and finally figured out I had always been riding upwrong. Went to the darkside and now ride recumbents. Have 3 SWB and 1 tadpole trike.
          - Have been a bit bummed out myself intended to do the Pedal Across Wisconsin "PAWS" ride this past July.

Comment

• alexandraadams
            alexandraadams commented
            Editing a comment
            Wow, that's great. Nice to meet you. I own a fuji touring bike and trek mountain bike

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you. What do you like to cook/eat?

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from NE Florida, Alexandra! You'll find a nice community here to combat the isolation of quarantine. Depression is awful and I hope that your involvement here helps to alleviate your suffering.

Comment

Welcome from Massachusetts! I used to race road, MTB and cyclocross!

Comment

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome from SE Michigan! Creating and cooking and just making things that smell good and make people happy are all so good for alleviating depression. Hope the Pit helps you find the things you want and need.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here