Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello! From Charleston, SC...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello! From Charleston, SC...

Hello everyone,

I am Ryan from Charleston, SC. However, I'm in the Air Force and will be moving to Columbus, MS here pretty soon. I am pretty new to smoking in general. Although I'm currently doing a tour overseas, I do have a WSM 22 waiting for me when I get home. I've done some smoking on a masterbuilt electric with an AMAZEN pellet tray, but I decided I wanted to get into charcoal/wood smoking so I could learn the ins and outs a bit better. Looking forward to doing my homework on this site so I can hit the ground running when I get home!

Ryan

Welcome to the Pit Ryan

Comment

Welcome, plenty of Air Force folks around here... if you haven't seen it yet Harry Soo did a great seminar on the WSM here.

Comment

Welcome Ryan, and a big thank-you for your service!

Comment

Thanks everyone, excited to be here! And I appreciate the link, John... Just watched it and there was a lot of good stuff in there. Going to head over to Soo's website and see what else I can dig up.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome @Ryan318... Thanks for your service!

Comment

Welcome Aboard, Ryan

Comment

Welcome aboard

Comment

Welcome Ryan! I'm prior USAF myself. Flew C-130s in the Navigator position.

Comment

Want to say "Thank you Sir" !

Comment

Thank you for your service and welcome aboard. It really is a great place. The people on here are bend over backwards to help. Although something went wrong with your avatar...instead of the Roll Tide "A" it's a silly looking "G". Just wanted to let you know. Lol
                        Last edited by TheSmokingYeti; June 28, 2015, 03:37 AM.

Comment

​Welcome to The Pit Ryan318! Great job on your signature, and glad to have you here.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members if you haven't already, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!
                          Last edited by Huskee; June 28, 2015, 04:54 AM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here