Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Kingwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy neighbor!

Comment

• MadMax281
      MadMax281 commented
      Editing a comment
      Howdy to you. 👋

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from Oz, you will like it here

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Welcome! I have the exact same smoker, I love it. I got it back in July after buying it in March! I felt your pain with the long wait but i can confirm it is well worth it! I just made an 18 hour brisket on it last weekend! And it was delicious! Let me know if you have any questions about the LSG smoker.
            Attached Files

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
              Cheers from Norway

Comment

I know your pain, I waited 4 months! Painful....... but worth the wait!!Click image for larger version

Name:	49F36368-A99B-4103-975E-88A9D282B181.jpeg
Views:	130
Size:	160.3 KB
ID:	920383

Comment

• MadMax281
                  MadMax281 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I see your graphic looks separated from the firebox. Is that something you requested? I have the Raiders emblem in SS coming. But that raised look is awesome.

• GroceryBoy
                  GroceryBoy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  MadMax281 Sorry I didn’t see your question. I didn’t ask to have it raised they just did it. But I love it!

Howdy from The Heights! Looking forward to seeing your new toy and seeing your cooks.

There are lots of good folks here to learn from. A few of us knuckle heads too. Easy to sort out who's who.

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the pit neighbor! Congrats on the new smoker. Looking forward to your pics. Don’t know if you knew this or not, but once you become a paid member, it’s mandatory to invite your nearby neighbors here to a brisket and rib cook. I know of at least 5 or 6 of us not too far away.

Comment

Welcome! I lived in Kingwood when I was a youngster back in the early 80’s. It was a great pace to grow up. I’m sure it would be hardly recognizable now.

Comment

Welcome, and +1 on Panhead John's comment. Just add not so nearby neighbors; if the wife and I are nearby on a road trip we will stop in!!!

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!

Comment

Welcome from NE Florida!

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here